- Zen Den
- Upcoming Cal High Events
- Executive Board
- Grad Night - Senior Celebration
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Legislative Advocacy
- Parent Engagement
- Reflections Art Program
- Sister School
- Exceptional Education (Formerly known as Special Needs)
- Archive - Previous PTSA Board and Officers
SCHOOL FEES AND DONATIONS
California High School follows state law regarding fees and donations.
Public education must be provided to students free of charge, unless a charge is specifically authorized by law for a particular program or activity. The right of free access prohibits mandated purchases of materials, supplies, equipment or uniforms associated with the activity, as well as the payment of security deposits for access, participation, materials or equipment.
Voluntary donations are solicited for some programs and students may participate without making a donation. Below are some examples of voluntary donations:
- Participation in athletics
- Class donations (science, performing arts, visual arts, etc)
- Field trips
- Booster group memberships
Some activities are not considered part of the compulsory educational program and have a fee. If students/families cannot pay for the activity, they may speak to an administrator or counselor because financial support may still be available.