- School Info
- About Us
- Fine Arts Department
- Math Department
- Physical Education Department
- Science Department
- Social Studies Department
- World Language Department
- Biomedical Sciences Pathway
- Engineering and Design Pathway
- English Department
- College and Career Center
- Attendance Office
- Registrar's Office
- Support Services Department
- Library Resources
Official Transcript RequestAlumni Transcripts:Submit the online Cal High Transcript Request FormTranscripts will be processed in approximately 5-7 business days.
Please do not email or call for verification. You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been processed.
Current Students:Please access your transcript though the Student Portal and / or Parent Portal.
If you need an official transcript for college applications, NAIA, NCAA, please use Naviance for your requests. Contact your counselor for any questions.
If you need an official transcript for scholarships, please submit the form; Cal High Transcript Request Form
Non District Course (NDC) Program
- Non District Course Intent Application (For summer coursework for 2022-23 school year)
- Application to Place Credit form. (NOTE- Paper Copies of "Application to Place Credit" will not be accepted.)
- Submission of your Official NDC Transcript from the institution to the Registrar's office by the deadline. (Transcripts emailed from a student/parent are not considered official and will not be accepted.)
Enroll Your Student
- By Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - for students wishing to put a Summer, 2022 NDC onto their SRVUSD transcript
- By Friday, January 20, 2023 - for students wishing to put a Fall, 2022 NDC onto their SRVUSD transcript
- By Friday, May 19, 2023 - for students wishing to put a Spring, 2023 NDC onto their SRVUSD transcript