- Cal High Athletics
- Athletic Boosters
- Athletic Online Registration
- Fall Sports Teams
- Winter Sports Teams
- Spring Sports Teams
- Athletics Resources
Cal High Athletics
IMPORTANT ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DATES
ATHLETIC REGISTATION 2021-2022
- Sign in with your User Name (your Email address) and Password: What did you Choose? (Please write down password)
- Click on New Registration at top of the page. Choose current school year, California High / San Ramon , and the sport you are trying out for. Submit. (Please pick one sport per season.)
- Student information. Click the drop down menu for athlete already in the system. Click on athletes name. (This will auto fill the majority of the registration process. Go through and update any information if necessary.)
- Medical History, update any new injuries or illnesses. Print out Physical Forms for doctors visit. Please scan Part 2 into the "physical form" and Part 1 into "other". Better yet scan both forms under Physical Form, but must be one document. Lastly, scan a copy of your medical card into the "proof of insurance". All three items must be uploaded.
- Parent and Guardian Information, Emergency contact info should be checked and updated
- Parent and Athlete Signatures. Parent reviews each document for updates and changes, then digitally signs by printing full name. The athlete then reviews each document for updates and changes and then signs digitally by printing full name.
- Print the confirmation page where the parent and athlete sign and confirm that they have reviewed all documents and that their digital signature is valid. Upload the confirmation page. Return the hard copy of the confirmation page to their coach at the first practice.
- You must be cleared through Athletic Clearance.com, have your confirmation page turned in with a copy of an up to date physical prior to tryouts. Athletes may not try out if they have not been cleared.
DATES OF DETERMINATION FOR ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY FOR SRVUSD
IMPORTANT: SRVUSD VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS
ALL adult volunteers will need to go through this new process. The District will NOT be asking parents to incur any of the costs associated with these clearance processes.