The following meeting dates are scheduled for the California High Athletic Boosters for 2021-2022. Meetings are usually on the 4th Monday of the month at 7pm, unless noted, and will be via Google Meets:
March 28 (presentation of slate)
April 25 (Election Meeting):
Monday, April 25 · 7:00 – 8:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ycg-ttjy-dgd
Or dial: (US) +1 617-675-4444 PIN: 463 740 387 5294#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/ycg-ttjy-dgd?pin=4637403875294
All are welcome to attend! Contact Karen Robman at email@example.com for questions.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2022. CAB Scholarship Applications are now being accepted for 2022. The deadline is Monday, April 18, 2022. Late applications msy not be considered.
Application eligibility requirements include:
- Must be graduating California High School Senior.
- Participated in a sport for a minimum of one varsity season during any of your four years at California High School.
- If you competed in more than one sport, indicate each sport.
- Must currently be a Student in Good Standing
- Must submit a copy of your Infinite Campus Transcript, which includes your 1st semester grades.
- A coach or the Athletic Director must complete the acknowledgement portion of the application for each sport in which you participated.
- Must be enrolled in a 4 year college or university, 2 year college, vocational school or the US military by January 1, 2023.
- Must submit a one to two paged typed essay addressing the following topic:
“Describe the role athletic participation at California High School has played in your life”
Application and information are in the left column of this page.
CAB is excited to be able to support the fundraising efforts of our athletic teams by hosting a Grizzly Madness Online Auction! This event will run from April 11 to April 19, 2022. Teams earn 90% of what their items sell for!
Team parents are encouraged to reach out to our Chair, Nicole Robinett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Nicole at grizzlymadness318@gmail .com or Karen at email@example.com to arrange drop off of physical auction items.
Thank you for supporting the Online Auction for Grizzly Madness 2020!
During this unusual and stressful time, we were pleased to be able to continue with part of our event to raise money for the participating athletic teams.
- 14 Teams participated and benefited from the online auction
- Over $17,000 will be donated directly back to the teams for their items
- $2,250 was raised for the Stadium Sound System
- Just over $5,000 was raised for CAB Scholarships and capital projects
Thank you for making Grizzly Madness 2019 a big success for our athletes and athletic teams!
- 22 Teams benefited from auction items
- Over $20,000 donated directly back to teams for their items
- $9,450 donated to the Athletic Trainer for new equipment through our Fund a Need
- Over $9,000 raised by CAB for Scholarships and capital projects
The Nominating Committee has met and presents the following slate of officers for consideration at the April 25 meeting:
President - Open
Secretary - Kira Feick
Treasurer - Janice Hughes
VP, Operations - Nicole Robinett
VP, Communications - Matt Quartararo
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn. Nominating Committee if you are interested in any positions on CAB.
Th following are the officers for the 2021-2022 school year:
President: Karen Robman
Treasurer: Jessica Johnston
Secretary: Loralee Macdonald
VP, Operations: Nicole Robinett
VP, Communications: Matt Quartararo
Questions or interested in appointed CAB positions? Email Karen Robman at email@example.com
ONE CLUB FOR ALL SPORTS
Who We Are
The California High School Athletic Booster Club Inc. is an organization formed to provide financial and organizational support to advance the Athletics Department, athletic teams and athletic-related activities at California High School located in San Ramon, CA.
What We Do
The goal of CAB is to assist with fundraising opportunities, help manage and distribute funds, promote attendance and spirit at athletic events, provide parent-oriented assistance to the Athletic Department, promote awareness of the important relationship between success in athletics and academics, advocate for Athletics in the community, and provide a forum for discussions about athletic programs and related issues.
Why We Do It
High School athletics in the San Ramon Valley Unified School district are “self-funded.” Cal does not receive district (tax dollar) funds for equipment, uniforms, transportation, and most coaching stipends. CAB exists to support the athletic department to continue funding the athletic programs. Our fundraising efforts cover major operating costs of our athletic budget which includes: officials, equipment, possible athletic trainers, facility, supervision/security, first aid supplies, CIF, NCS & League fees and various general expenses to operate our athletic department budget.We get the majority of our funds through membership, apparel, snack shack and our annual Grizzly Madness Dinner Auction.
Interested in knowing more about membership? Click Here