- Zen Den
Exceptional Education (Formerly known as Special Needs)
CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL'S SUPPORT SERVICES
PTSA EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATION [AKA SPECIAL NEEDS COMMITTEE]
- Provide information and support to parents and staff so they can help Exceptional Learners with special needs succeed.
- Help ALL children and adults understand and appreciate challenges faced by children who are exceptional learners.
- Work legislatively to secure and retain adequate laws and funding for children who are exceptional learners.
- Evening Programs: Several evening programs will be offered throughout the year, on various topics related to children and youth who are exceptional learners.
- Annual Parenting Conference: TBD
- Ability Awareness: TBD. SRV Council of PTAs traditionally provides and supports ability awareness workshops and simulations to students, parents and staff.
2021-2022 SPECIAL NEEDS EVENTS
- 8:30 am
- Register by link in Bear Facts
Autism Awareness Month: April