- School Info
- About Us
- Fine Arts Department
- Math Department
- Physical Education Department
- Science Department
- Social Studies Department
- World Language Department
- Biomedical Sciences Pathway
- Engineering and Design Pathway
- English Department
- College and Career Center
- Attendance Office
- Registrar's Office
- Support Services Department
- Library Resources
Late AP Exam Payment Window
The window for late payment of AP exam fees will be open from January 15-February 25. Access the payment site at the this link:
This is for students who are already enrolled in an AP course but have not yet paid their registration for the exams. Late payments cost an additional $40 per test. Late cancellations also cost $40/test.Oa
It is too late to submit for accommodations for the AP exams which were due on January 18.
DVC Career Education
DVC is offering Career Academies in the summer of 2022. These are designed for high school students and provide hands-on projects, field trips and presentations by industry professionals. Students can earn high school or college credit for some of the courses. The following fields are available:
biotechnology, healthcare, engineering, fastTRAX, safety, robotics, business, biotechnology and more.
Oakland Black College Expo
Sat, Feb 26 at the Oakland Marriott. 10-3pm Colleges representatives, college application fee waivers, scholarships, seminars for NCAA students, and much more. If you are interested in attending, please email Ms. Nichols at email@example.com
For more information and registration information, go https://www.thecollegeexpo.org/ncrf-events/events
FAFSA Deadline Approaching Soon
The FAFSA deadline is March 2. FAFSA is very important because it is the gateway into being qualified for all other need-based scholarships, and can be used for community and four-year schools. It also helps you get qualified for the California grants. Please stop by the College and Career Office if you have any questions on completing the FAFSA.
Naviance: explore your college & career options using Naviance.
Logging Into Naviance (Students):
1. Login to SRVUSD Student Portal.
2. Click on the "Student Applications" tab in the grey bar located at the bottom right side of the screen. If the WebPass Missing screen pops up, click cancel.
4. Click on the Naviance tile and you will be taken to your personal Naviance homepage.
Logging Into Naviance (Parents):
1. Visit the Cal High Naviance Page.
2. Select Parent/Guardian. You can login here. If you need a login, click, "I'm new and need to register."
3. If prompted, to locate Cal High as your school, enter 94583 as the zip code and the school's name.
4. Once logged in, you will be able to view your student's Naviance account.
The PSAT is open to sophomores every October
Juniors an Seniors:
The SAT is open to juniors and seniors throughout the school year. Cal High offers it in October, but students are allowed to take it at other schools. Visit College Board for more information.
Missed A College Visit? Reach out to Ms. Nichols for the college representative's contact information.